Latest Developments in HBOT
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is continuously developing, there have been a number of enhancements added over the years to further benefit the Hyperbaric Experience:
- The addition of carbon filters on the compressor to filter the air down to .03 microns to deliver the best possible air quality inside the chamber.
- The addition of Oxygen Concentrators delivering up to 93% Oxygen through a canella, transparent nose and mouth breathing mask or a hood to the person/s in the chamber.
- Targeted Hyperbarics – Shedding New Light on Healing.
In 2015 progress was made with the development and introduction of a combined approach to healing and repair to further enhance the hyperbaric chamber benefit.
In some chamber models, clients are able to experience hyperbaric oxygen while at the same time receiving infra-red and red light therapy inside the chamber.
Red light therapy is already well documented for its many therapeutic health and vitality benefits (click here to see the studies).
LED light therapy offers a targeted repair to localized tissue and penetrates up to 3 or 4 cms into the body.
One of the documented benefits of light therapy is that it triggers the release of Nitric Oxide, the body’s natural vaso- dilator, combine this effect inside the chamber for an even greater localized repair and healing effect.
For more studies on the Targeted Hyperbaric effect click on the links below:
- Wound Healing Using Targeted Hyperbarics.
- A NASA study on the effects of Light combined with Oxygen Therapy.
You can find out more information in our Targeted Hyperbarics section.
To find out which chambers can be upgraded to incorporate the enhanced Targeted Hyperbaric approach (thbot) contact us at email@example.com.